Saturday, April 2, 2011

Barbies



When I was little, my friends and I would dump out all of our barbie clothes into a huge pile on the floor and then take turns picking out which outfits we wanted. We spent hours setting up houses, wardrobes, and characters. I would choose the perfect outfit and scenario: my name is Katie, I'm 22, I sell perfume at ZCMI, I get to drive the convertible and you can have the other car, and my boyfriend is Matt S. By the time we got everything set up, I was no longer interested in playing Barbies.

I decided to start updating my blog again. I spent an hour catching up reading all the blogs I follow, then another hour looking for a new background and changing the layout for mine. And now that its time to actually post something...Im no longer in the mood.

 

2 comments:

Tera said...

Funny girl. Miss you!

Arual said...

We so want to hear from you though! Do write! :)