Monday, April 4, 2011

Easy Shirt Re-fashion

Ive been feeling crafty lately and in an attempt to have better balance in my life I have dedicated at least two hours each week to working on a project of my choice. I have a ton of ideas and resources (read: junk with "potential") that just sits around waiting for the day that I finally have free time to give it life. I figure that two hours per week just for fun is healthy and it will help me use up all those crafting supplies that I always feel compelled to buy!

This weeks project is a t-shirt re-fashion. I love wearing t-shirts but sometimes they feel just a little too casual for work or going out. In less than an hour I changed this plain t-shirt into a fun spring top! I cut off the long sleeves, used the fabric to cut out circles, then stitched a few bunched circles together and attached them to the neckline. easy peasy!





2 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute!!

Josh and Anna said...

That is such a cute idea, I love it Em!