Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mini-Healing Session with Carol

  Among my favorite things about working  at the Center For Living Your Truth are the opportunities I have each day for personal growth. In this video with Carol Tuttle, I open up about some of my long held beliefs about not being good enough. I consider myself a confident and capable woman, yet like most of us, I am my own worst critic. Watch how little things can have a big impact!

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

You are so brave for sharing that w/ the world (I couldn't do that b/c I hate crying in front of others). THANK YOU for sharing that. I didn't get a chance to serve with you in Slovenija, but I only ever heard WONDERFUL things about you and I hope you know I look up to you and think you're incredible. RADA TE IMAM! :)