Like most learning throughout our lives, this has come to me line upon line. The more I learn about myself and those around me, the more beautiful life becomes. My self-confidence has grown, and my self-judgment has diminished. I no longer look at myself in the mirror hating what i see! Its humbling and embarrassing to say aloud just how negative the self-talk and judgment against ourselves can be. Much of that has come from outside ideas and voices telling us how we should look, what we should wear etc. The good news is that it doesnt have to continue!
I am so grateful to have found the Dressing Your Truth program and for the amazing changes I can already see and feel taking place in my life! And Im even more excited to announce that beginning November 1, 2010 I will be taking my hair coloring and cutting skills to work for the Dressing Your Truth Salon! Yay!
If you have any questions or would like to learn more please feel free to email me or follow one of the links below!
http://emilyprice.dressingyourtruth.com
http://emilyprice.myenergyprofile.com
6 comments:
Okay, so I had a friend that was always telling people to "dress their truth." She would testify (for lack of a better word) about it on facebook and on her blog. She NEVER described it as a hair, makeup, accessory, clothing concept. She described it almost like a religion. At least that's the way it came across. Weird eh?
Reading your blog and looking into the websites you posted make me feel much better about my friend and super excited for you. Congratulations on such a great new career. It sounds like the idea we often spoke about. You said you wanted to make women feel beautiful, and that's exactly what you are doing. I can't wait to hear (or read rather) more about it.
Em, Awesome!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this post.
I'm checking the website out now.
Hope you and cute Scott are doing good. Hopefully I'll run into you someday soon to give you a hug.
Em yay! I'm so glad you got this job, I know it is what you really wanted! I hope you are doing great and that I can talk to you soon!
This sounds like an amazing program Em! I'm glad you are following your heart, and have found something that brings so much joy to your life. Way to go:)
This sounds so amazing. Thanks for sharing the info. Congrats on the new job it sounds so fun. I miss you and hope you are doing well.
That is so cool! I was looking through your earlier posts and loved the work you did with the beads. I'm a freelance clothing designer, so I only use beads occasionally (not that I wouldn't love to plaster them to everything), but your work is lovely!
Kristina J.
Post a Comment