On friday night i decided to add a few highlights to my hair at home. no big deal...ive done it many times before. however, never before had i also had a husband around. He saw what i was doing and thought it would be fun to join in. So against my better judgment and only because we could use halloween as an excuse, we bleached his hair! He was a good sport as the peroxide did its job to remove the color from his hair and skin cells from his poor scalp! The result...Scottie the blonde! Now he actually blends right in with everyone else here in utah county!
4 comments:
Hey Emily, for some reason the pictures aren't showing up for this post. It might just be a problem with my computer. Darn! I wish I could see your hubby as a blonde... love ya!
Hooray! The pictures are working. Hey, Scott looks pretty good as a blond. He must be adapting well to Utah County.
wow he looks good!
Emily I'm so happy for you. So fun to read about "how it all began" with Scott and there after. I can just see the joy in your face and I sure miss your beautiful smile. I look forward to many more posts.
Post a Comment