Monday, October 13, 2008

Changes

Since the wedding, our lives have been a whirlwind! In September, Scott's job with Floserve ended, we moved into a new house, Scott received his patriarchal blessing and the Melchizedek priesthood, started a new job, and received his endowments in the temple. Each new change was welcome and very exciting but it all seemed to be happening at once. We're finally catching our breath and settling in to enjoy the blessings that have come our way. Scott loves his new job with Xactware and we are so grateful to be able to attend the temple together. On our way home that first night scott had been to the temple, he commented on how strange it was that i had been going to the temple for 9 years now. he said, "this whole time...YOU KNEW!" i guess he realized that there were things i knew and understood that he didnt, but because he didnt know what he was missing the thought never really bothered him. then he continued, "there is a whole side of you that i never even knew existed! Its what makes you who you are, but i never understood that until now." then he said he finally understood why it had taken me so long and why i needed to know by the spirit that i should marry him. ah, sweet validation! And the miracles just keep coming!

5 comments:

Tera said...

I am so excited to be invited to view your blog. Thank you! I am so happy for you and Scott. He has gone through the temple. Hooray! I am looking forward to following up on you and your man. Love you!

Anonymous said...

MOM Price here....We love you Emily and Scott....and are sooo thankful you two met and fell in love.

We are exited for you both and the many happy years you will spend together.

Now to ask like grandma did...where's my grand children lol

Love you!!!!!

Kikibug said...

First of all, that is the CUTEST name for a blog, how clever! Thanks for inviting me!!

Congratulations on everything! That is all so exciting and so good to be reminded of the temple knowledge that I am sure I take for granted.

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Em I am pretty sure I figured out how to go un private so see if I did it and I did that follower thing! Are ya proud of me? Yea miss ya while I am gone I just keeping thinking how fun our trip was! luv ya!

Meg and T.J. said...

Welcome to the blog world Em! I love your future baby! That is so fun. I added you to my blog, I need to invite you to mine! I will get your e mail address on Tuesday.
XOXO, meg