Friday, November 14, 2008

Brave to Save







My friend Miriam's cousin has cancer and will soon be losing her hair. In a show of support, Miriam has rallied the troops to donate to cancer research by getting friends to shave their heads (or do some other daring hair adventure) to help raise funds. Not one to talk the talk without the walk, Miriam has also taken a bold step to show her support. On wednesday we cut off over 8" of her long, dark hair to donate to "Locks of Love". Then we took her platinum! (I just realized this is my second post in a row about making people blonde!) Miriam was so brave! Hopefully others will be inspired and continue to support her fundraiser! I love my job!

2 comments:

Tera said...

She looks amazing! I love the cut and the color.

chadandsydney said...

thats just down right amazing!! you are the best at short haircuts