Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scott & Emily Seal the Deal!

On May 21, 2009 Scott and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. We were so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family as we made sacred covenants with each other and the Lord. It was such a perfect day! Thanks to all those who celebrated with us and who helped us along our journey to the temple!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

:D

Tera said...

Awesome pictures!! I'm so glad I was able to be there for your ceremony. I hope you are doing great! Miss you.

Shantel said...

I am so happy for you! It just makes my heart happy to see you two! You are so incredibly beautiful! Rada te imam!

Josh and Anna said...

Congrats Emily! That is so awesome, and I am so happy for you!

Melissa said...

Oh EM. LOVE the pics. What an awesome day for you two. You are one gorgeous woman, and I've been missing you. I'll come back one day!

The Browns said...

Congratulations! What a wonderfully perfect day! I'm happy for you.
Kristen

MIchelle said...

Congratulations! What an amazing day for you two. You look amazing! I miss you.

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Em you look so beautiful I wish so badly I could have been there. Love ya!

Ashli Paynter said...

Oh my gosh Em. That is so exciting you look so cute. I'm so happy for you. Congrats.